Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tri-colored Tortellini Carbonerra in Interlochen

Hello Dad and potential customers,

This is a picture of a great meal I had in Interlochen Michigan at a place called Giavanni's Roadhouse, just east of the Interlochen traffic light. The perfect bite could not have been more perfect. It had thick sliced bacon, shrimp, mushrooms, peas, fresh ground pepper and Romano cheese, and tri-colored Tortellini in a rich, creamy Carbonerra sauce. It was served with a side of crusty bread and as an appetizer they left a bowl of pretzels on the table with a lovely brown mustard that just woke my palate. A truly wonderful meal!

That is just one of the meals I sampled at that restaurant. If you are interested in my whole review please contact my father whose info is at the right. On the left you can see other towns that I will be going to the near future. If you have a favorite restaurant or dish that you would like to see reviewed please let me know by leaving a comment on this Blog.

I have a pet now, as you all know. And this pet seems to be fairly intelligent. He surprises me at times with how readily he follows instructions as if he knows
English. I think he must be at least part wolf, because he doesn't bark like any dog that I've heard before. He can bark, but it's more like a short howl. At any rate, he keeps me company. He also keeps me warm. It's still summer but up here in the tip of the mitt the evenings still get fairly cool. My friend, whom I call Woofy, sleeps next to me on top of my sleeping bag. His body heat has kept me from waking during the night. He's a good Woofy! Yes he is! (I am scratching his ruff under his neck right now as I write this. He is looking at the laptop like he can read what I'm writing. LOL!

Dad, I know that you have been alarmed at the reports from this area. There have been several animal attacks near places that I've been camping, but I have not heard anything unusual in the past few nights. Woofy I think might have noticed if another animal had come near our camp sites. I think this animal is a good protector for me. So please don't worry so much. Whatever this animal is, I'm sure it is not any danger to me.

I'll be in touch again as I get nearer the straights. I'll have to find a ride across the bridge, since I don't think they will allow Woofy and I to walk across. I'll have to make a friend and beg a ride. Don't worry, I'll be sure it's a family with kids, by far the safest people to ride with. Either that or a single lone woman.

OK, I love you Pop, and I'll call you later.

Tess

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Tessa, I must get to Giovanni's.... shrimp, bacon, peas.... sounds like a drooly yummy dish!

    ReplyDelete